Oven baked salmon with a pesto crumb, crushed paprika new potatoes, mushroom rice and tender-stem broccoli 🥦
Probably not the most attractive meal to photograph but wow this was so yummy! 😍
Oven Baked Salmon
• Spread a layer of green pesto over the fish, then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and top with grated peccorino cheese.
• Bake at 190 degrees for 20 mins or until cheese is browned on top and fish cooked through.
Crushed New Potatoes
• Boil baby new potatoes in pan of boiling water until soft to prick.
• Drain and empty into an overproof dish then season with paprika, chilli flakes, chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
• Bake at 190 degrees for 20-25 mins then crush with a fork before serving.
Serve with tender-stem broccoli and rice of choice 🥰