SWIPE TO BAKE 👩🏼🍳
Definitely one for those with a sweet tooth! White chocolate and raspberry blondies fresh out of the oven 🤍💖
I ed my go to brownie recipe but swapped the dark choc for white choc and used fresh raspberries in the place of walnuts ..recipe below ✨
180g unsalted butter (if wanting to try dairy free- flora plant based is great!)
150g white choc
90-100g plain flour (less for a gooier texture)
300g granulated sugar
4 eggs whites
1 tsp vanilla essence
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
• Melt chocolate and butter together in a pan slowly on a low heat. Take off heat, add 1tsp of vanilla essence and leave to cool slightly.
• Add 3/4 of the raspberries to large mixing bowl and add the cooled chocolate mixture along with the 4 egg whites and mix. Keep 1/4 of raspberries aside.
• Add the dry ingredients to this mixing bowl (flour and sugar) gradually and mix.
• Finally, transfer mixture to lined baking tray/ tin and spread out evenly.
• Top with remaining raspberries.
• Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins (opt for the less time if wanting a gooier brownie)